buoy 1-2 people | 2hrs | Flexi
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Location: North Adelaide, South Australia
ORDER YOUR DRINKS TODAY OR UP TO 48 HRS BEFORE YOUR CRUISE. DRINKS ORDER DETAILS ARE EXPLAINED IN THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
- Use of the BBQ Buoy for a 2hrs session
- Maximum 2 passengers (kids regardless their age count as individual passengers)
- Bluetooth speakers
- Esky and ice
- Cutlery, plates, cups, napkins (check our premium option in the next booking step)
- BBQ grill or table
- Food (BYO or order from our optional cheese grazer range)
- Drinks (NO BYO! We’re sorry you can’t b.y.o alcohol and soft drinks other than water, it’s a licensing thing)
- You can pre-order your drinks or purchase them on the day (however this may cause delay and reduce your cruise time)
Free for all Ages
Esky and Ice Provided
BBQ Grill Included
- Minimum age to hire and drive a BBQ Buoy is 21 years
- Car licence required and must be presented on the function date
- You don’t need a boat licence!
- At the day of travel we take a $100 security deposit which you receive back after your trip*
- After sunset the operating area is limited between King William Street bridge and weir
- Public Holidays and special events surcharge min 15% or as displayed where applicable
- Cancellation: 30 days before cruise (14 days with Flexi Option)
- Reschedule: 14 days before cruise (1 day with Flexi Option)
- Unsafe to operate on cruise day: Choose to reschedule within 180 days (365 days with Flexi Option) or cancel to receive 50% refund of hire fee + 100% for drinks (100% refund of hire + 100% of drinks with Flexi Option)
- *BAD weather/unsafe to operate: e.g. strong wind, heavy rain, thunderstorm, temperatures +38 degrees C.
- *GOOD weather: all other conditions: e.g. light rain with low wind speed are acceptable, so are temperatures <38.
- *Decisions based on weather forecast 1 day before functions date. We’ll contact you if needed!
- This extra combo must be booked within 24hrs of creating the order and can’t be added after that
- On Pinky Flat, a short walk across the foot bridge only minutes away from Casino, Convention Centre and Adelaide Oval.
- Parking is available along War Memorial Drive in the 4P zone near the public golf course (about 5 walking minutes away)
*terms and conditions apply